Job #: 40396
Title: UHNW Managing Director of Tax - SFO - Midwest
Job Location: United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Above Average Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Midwest location. Relocation assistance will be provided if applicable. JOB DESCRIPTION
Established single-family/ multi-generational office based in Midwest seeks Managing Director of Tax to be responsible for overseeing all aspects of leading the team, tax planning, compliance and research for all individuals, trusts, pass-through entities, foundations and corporations administered by the family office.
Position open due to growth and an upcoming retirement. Firm values collaboration and a team atmosphere. Opportunity offers high level exposure to senior level management and key leadership executives.
- Manage, direct and develop tax department in all aspects regarding compliance and planning
- Work closely with leadership to establish strategic direction for tax planning and compliance functions to better service family office clients
- Collaborate with tax department to bring entire tax function in house and liaise with other family office teams to ensure tax process is well integrated into all wealth offerings
- Work with internal advisors regarding technology, reporting, work flow, integration of family investment partnership and pooled vehicles
- Manage tax planning for clients to ensure efficiency, cohesion of overall wealth plan and compliance with tax regulations
- Work closely with internal and external advisors regarding strategic tax planning
Requires 10+ years tax experience with high net worth individuals, trusts and foundations. Candidate must have the ability to lead and manage team of tax professionals. Change Management experience is a big plus.
How to Apply: